Harm Reduction

MDA seems to be toxic at higher levels, and more so than MDMA. Acute toxicity (this is when too much is taken over a short period of time) causes agitation, sweating, increased blood pressure and heart rate, convulsions and sharp increase in body temperature.

If one were to take MDA, it is extremely important to stay properly hydrated, making sure that you are not over heating or that you are not over hydrated.

It is also important that you do not take too much of the drug in one session, and only taking a little at first as you may not know the source of the drug; one batch may be more potent than others. The more you take, the greater probability of experiencing acute toxicity.